Below are steps to contact Florida DMV customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-850-617-2000.
- Stay on the line.
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Florida DMV.
Florida DMV Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Florida DMV customer service is available from 8am to 5pm EST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Florida DMV Support Phone Numbers
- Florida DMV Support Phone Number: 1-850-617-2000. Live Florida DMV customer service is available from 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- To take advantage of the following self-service options that are available: 1-850-617-3000. Live customer service representatives from Florida DMV are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Customer Service (CDL Help Desk): 1-850-617-2606.
- Commercial Carrier IFTA/IRP Help Desk: 1-850-617-3711.
- Commercial Driver License Retest Help Line: 1-850-617-2707.
- Commercial Vehicle Enforcement: 1-850-617-2280.
- To purchase copies of the crash report/records: 1-850-617-3416.
- Mobile Homes, Recreation vehicles, Automobiles: 1-850-617-3003.
- FHP Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Intelligence: 1-850-617-2302.
- International Registration Plan /International Fuel Tax Agreement: 1-850-617-3711.
- Mobile Homes Construction: 1-850-617-2808.
- Mobile Homes Installers: 1-850-617-3004.
Florida DMV Web Links
- Florida DMV Official Web Site
- Florida DMV Facebook page
- Florida DMV Twitter page
- Florida DMV Instagram page
- Florida DMV Youtube page
Florida DMV support email
- Сomments or suggestions: [email protected]
Florida DMV Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Florida DMV Support Agent on the Florida DMV page by clicking the “Need Help?” red button. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Florida DMV Help Page
You can find more information about Florida DMV at Florida DMV Contact page.
How do I speak to a live person if Florida Dmv contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Florida Dmv website.
- Open Florida Dmv Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.