Below are steps to contact Rite Aid Pharmacy customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-748-3243 (1-800-RITE-AID)
- Press 4
- Press 4 again
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Rite Aid
Rite Aid Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you are trying to locate a store.
- Press 2 if you have questions regarding Wellness+ Loyalty Programs.
- Press 3 for issues with Rite Aid online store or website.
- Press 4 to speak with Rite Aid customer service representative.
- Press 5 for all other matters including Rite Aid gift card balance.
Rite Aid Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Rite Aid customer service is available from 8am to 8pm ET Monday-Friday, from 9:30am to 6pm ET Saturday, Sunday closed.
Rite Aid Support Phone Numbers
- Rite Aid Support Phone Number: 1-800-748-3243 (1-800-RITE-AID). Live Rite Aid customer service is available from 8am to 8pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9:30am to 6pm EST Saturday, Sunday closed.
Rite Aid Web Links
Rite Aid support email
To contact with customer support via e-mail use following Rite Aid contact form.
Rite Aid Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Rite Aid Contact page by clicking “Live Chat” red button.
Rite Aid Help Page
You can find more information at Rite Aid Customer Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Rite Aid contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Rite Aid website.
- Open Rite Aid Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.