Below are steps to contact TransUnion customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-916-8800
- Press 4
- Press 1 and enter a TransUnion file identification number (if you have one)
- Press 2 (if you don’t have one)
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from TransUnion
TransUnion Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to receive a copy of a TransUnion credit report
- Press 2 to add a fraud alert or if you’re calling in response to a recent announcement about security breach and wish to place an initial fraud alert on your credit report
- Press 3 to calling in reference to a score provided in a recent billing statement
- Press 4 to speak to a representative
TransUnion Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live TransUnion customer service is available from 8am to 11pm ET on Monday-Friday.
TransUnion Support Phone Numbers
- TransUnion Support Phone Number: 1-800-916-8800. Live TransUnion customer service is available from 8am to 11pm ET on Monday-Friday.
- Purchase a TransUnion credit report: 1-800-888-4213.
- To place a fraud alert or a freeze on your TransUnion credit report: 1-888-909-8872.
- To request free, annual TransUnion credit report: 1-877-322-8228.
TransUnion Web Links
- TransUnion Official Web Site
- TransUnion Facebook Support page
- TransUnion Twitter Support page
- TransUnion Instagram Support page
- TransUnion Youtube Support page
TransUnion Support Mailing Address
Freeze my TransUnion credit report:
P.O. Box 160
Woodlyn, PA 19094
Place a Fraud Alert on your TransUnion credit report:
TransUnion Fraud Victim Assistance
P.O. Box 2000
Chester, PA 19016
Purchase a TransUnion credit report:
P.O. Box 1000
Chester, PA 19016
TransUnion support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by TransUnion.
TransUnion Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by TransUnion. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-916-8800 and follow instructions above.
TransUnion Help Page
More information you can find at TransUnion Help Page.