Below are steps to contact Target RedCard customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-424-6888
- Enter the entire card number or account ID (if you know) and press pound, or press 0 (to speak with a team member)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Securus
Target RedCard Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to report a card lost or stolen.
- Press 2 to change your address.
- Press 3 to verifier your card number in order to use or self-service options.
- Press 0 to speak with a team member.
Target RedCard Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Target RedCard customer service is available 24/7.
Target RedCard Support Phone Numbers
- Target RedCard Support Phone Number: 1-800-424-6888. Live Target RedCard customer service is available 24/7.
- Target Debit Card Support Phone Number: 1-888-729-7331. Live customer service is available 24/7.
- Target Mastercard (outside the U.S.): 1-612-815-9922.
Target RedCard Web Links
Target RedCard Mailing Addresses
Payment mailing address:
Target Card Services
P.O. Box 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Target RedCard Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Target RedCard. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-424-6888 and follow the instructions above.
Target RedCard support e-mail
Target RedCard doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Target RedCard Help Center
You can find more information at Target RedCard Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Target Redcard contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Target Redcard website.
- Open Target Redcard Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.