WordPress.com doesn’t have phone support. Below are steps to contact WordPress live customer service:
- Log in to WordPress.com
- Click on the blue and white help button in the left right corner
- Click the “Contact Us” link
- Type question in the box under “How can we help?”
- Press “Chat with us”
- After that, the automated system will connect you to a live customer service agent from WordPress
WordPress Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Chat WordPress customer service is available 24 hours a day Monday-Friday .
WordPress Support Phone Numbers
WordPress.com doesn’t have phone support.
WordPress Web Links
WordPress support email
E-mail customer service is not available from WordPress. To contact a live customer service representative you need to use Live Chat Support.
WordPress Support Community
You can to ask a question related to WordPress.com on the WordPress Forum page.
WordPress Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a WordPress Support on the WordPress help page. Support is currently available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Chat is available 24 hours a day from Monday-Friday for customers with Personal, Premium, Business and eCommerce plans.
You can find more information at WordPress Customer Service page.
How do I speak to a live person if WordPress contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a WordPress website.
- Open WordPress Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.