Below are steps to contact Disney customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-407-939-5277
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Disney
Disney Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for new Resort reservations.
- Press 2 for existing Resort reservation.
- Press 3 for Dining Reservations.
- Press the star key or say “Tell me more” for more information.
Disney Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Disney customer service is available from 7am to 11pm EST Monday-Sunday.
Disney Support Phone Numbers
- Disney Support Phone Number: 1-407-939-5277. Live Disney customer service is available from 7am to 11pm EST Monday-Sunday.
- Disney Resort Hotel Reservations: 1-407-939-1936.
- Website Support: 1-407-939-4357.
- New Tickets: 1-407-939-7679.
- Existing Tickets: 1-407-566-4985.
- Tours, Recreation: 1-407-939-1929.
- Group Reservations (10 Rooms or More): 1-407-939-1942.
- Annual Passholders: 1-407-560-7277.
- Disney PhotoPass: 1-407-560-4300.
- Non-Reservation Questions: 1-407-939-2273.
- My Past Walt Disney World Visit: 1-407-939-6104.
- Disability Services: 1-407-560-2547.
Disney Web Links
Disney support email
To contact Disney via e-mail you can use the following Disney contact form
Disney Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Disney Support Agent on the Disney Support page by clicking the “Chat” button. Chat is available from 7am to 11pm ET Monday-Sunday..
Disney Help Page
You can find more information about Disney at Disney Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Disney+ contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Disney+ website.
- Open Disney+ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.