Below are steps to contact ADOT customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-602-255-0072
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from ADOT
ADOT Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live ADOT customer service is available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
ADOT Support Phone Numbers
- ADOT Support Phone Number: 1-602-255-0072. Live ADOT customer service is available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- General Non-Motor Vehicle Inquiries: 1-602-712-7355. Live customer service representatives from ADOT are available from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Arizona Department of Transportation Web Links
- Arizona Department of Transportation Official Web Site
- Arizona Department of Transportation Facebook page
- Arizona Department of Transportation Twitter page
- Arizona Department of Transportation Youtube page
- Arizona Department of Transportation Instagram page
- Arizona Department of Transportation Linkedin page
ADOT Mailing Addresses
Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) Inquiries:
PO Box 2100, MD 555M
Phoenix, AZ 85001
Arizona Dept. of Transportation:
1655 W. Jackson Street, MD 126F
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Risk Management Inquiries:
1324 N. 22nd Avenue, MD 128A
Phoenix, AZ 85009
ADOT support email
To contact ADOT via e-mail use the following ADOT contact form.
ADOT Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from ADOT. To contact an ADOT live customer service representative you need to dial 1-602-255-0072 and follow the instructions above.
ADOT Help Page
You can find more information about ADOT at ADOT Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Adot contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Adot website.
- Open Adot Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.