Below are steps to contact Duke Energy customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-700-8744
- Press 4
- Then press 0
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Duke Energy
Duke Energy Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for power problem
- Press 2 for billing and payments
- Press 3 to start or stop service
- Press 4 for energy-saving programs and all other questions
Duke Energy Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Duke Energy customer service is available from 7 to 9 EST on Monday-Friday.
Duke Energy Support Phone Numbers
- Duke Energy Support Phone Number: 1-800-700-8744. Live Duke Energy customer service is available from 7 to 9 EST on Monday-Friday.
- Report Energy Theft: 1-800-700-8744.
- Report Copper Theft: 1-800-700-8744.
- Media Contacts: 1-800-559-3853.
- Investor Relations: 1-800-488-3853 .
- Report Fraud & Scams: 1-800-700-8744.
- Report Environmental Concern: 1-855-355-7042.
- Grid Strenthening: 1-800-729-3401 .
Duke Energy Web Links
- Duke Energy Official Web Site
- Duke Energy Facebook Support page
- Duke Energy Twitter Support page
- Duke Energy Instagram page
- Duke Energy Youtube page
- Duke Energy Linkedin page
Duke Energy Support Mailing Address
P.O. Box 1004
Charlotte, NC 28201-1004
Overnight or Express Mail:
10101 Claude Freeman Dr. 225N
Charlotte, NC 28262
P.O. Box 14042
St. Petersburg, FL 33733
Duke Energy support email
You can to send an e-mail to Duke Energy here.
Duke Energy Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Duke Energy. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-700-8744 and follow instructions above.
How do I speak to a live person if Duke Energy contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Duke Energy website.
- Open Duke Energy Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.