Below are steps to contact Express Scripts customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1‑800-282-2881
- Say “I want to speak to the representative”
- Say “I’m calling about something else”
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Express Scripts
Express Scripts Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Express Scripts customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Express Scripts Support Phone Numbers
- Express Scripts Support Phone Number: 1‑800-282-2881. Live Express Scripts customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Express Scripts Fax Number within the United States: 1-877-895-1900.
- Express Scripts Fax Number outside the United States: 1-602-586-3911.
- Accredo Specialty Pharmacy: 1‑877-222-7336.
- Technical support or assistance with your online account: 1-800-711-5672.
Express Scripts Web Links
- Express Scripts Official Web Site
- Express Scripts Facebook Support page
- Express Scripts Twitter Support page
- Express Scripts Google+ page
- Express Scripts Linkedin page
Express Scripts Mailing Address
Express Scripts, Inc.
PO Box 52150
Phoenix, AZ 85072
Express Scripts support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by Express Scripts.
Express Scripts Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Express Scripts. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1‑800-282-2881 and follow instructions above.
Express Scripts online
- Log in at Express-Scripts.com
- Click “Contact Us” from the main menu
- If none of the options presented quickly resolve your issue, click “Continue”
- Click “Contact a Member Services Representative”
Express Scripts Help Page
More information you can find at Express Scripts Help Page.
How do I speak to a live person if Express Scripts contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Express Scripts website.
- Open Express Scripts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.