Below are steps to contact Verizon Wireless customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-922-0204 or *611 (if you are using Verizon Wireless phone)
- Press #
- Press 7 (for anything else)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to become a Verizon Wireless customer or for prepaid service support.
- Press 2 for support for your new or existing in home phone service, internet or TV.
- Press 3 to help locating your mobile number.
- Press 4 to make a payment on a disconnected account or collection notice.
- Press 5 to check status of an order or device recycling request.
- Press 6 for in-vehicle WI-FI hotspot.
- Press 7 for anything else.
Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Verizon Wireless customer service is available from 8am to 7pm LT Monday-Saturday, from 8am to 5pm LT Sunday.
Verizon Wireless Support Phone Numbers
- Verizon Wireless Support Phone Number: 1-800-922-0204. Live Verizon Wireless customer service is available from 8am to 7pm LT Monday-Saturday, from 8am to 5pm LT Sunday.
- Customer Service – Prepaid: 1-888-294-6804.
- National Accessibility: 1-888-262-1999.
- Sales – Consumer: 1-800-225-5499.
- Sales – Business: 1-800-465-4054.
Verizon Wireless Web Links
Verizon Wireless Mailing Addresses
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408
PO Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408
Verizon Wireless Internet Operations
One Verizon Way
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Verizon Wireless Bankruptcy Administration
500 Technology Drive
Weldon Spring, MO 63304
Verizon Wireless support email
Verizon Wireless doesn’t offer live customer support via e-mail. The best way to contact Verizon Wireless is to call them at 1-800-922-0204.
Verizon Wireless Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Verizon Wireless Support Agent on the Verizon Wireless Support page by clicking the “Chat With Us” button.
Verizon Wireless Help Page
You can find more information at Verizon Wireless Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Verizon Wireless contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Verizon Wireless website.
- Open Verizon Wireless Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.