Below are steps to contact IKEA customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-888-4532
- Press 4 (for all other inquiries)
- Press 4 (for general customer service)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from IKEA
IKEA Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for assistance with placing an order.
- Press 2 to check the status of your delivery or reschedule delivery.
- Press 3 for information regarding the IKEA planning studio in Manhattan or your IKEA family account.
- Press 4 for all other inquiries.
IKEA Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live IKEA customer service is available from 10am to 6:30pm ET Saturday-Sunday.
IKEA Support Phone Numbers
- IKEA Support Phone Number: 1-888-888-4532. Live IKEA customer service is available from 10am to 6:30pm ET Saturday-Sunday.
- Kitchen and Business Sales: 1-888-888-4532. Live IKEA customer service is available from 10am to 6:30pm ET Saturday-Sunday.
- Participate in the recall or for additional information: 1-866-856-4532.
IKEA Web Links
IKEA support email
To contact with customer support via e-mail use the following IKEA contact form by clicking an “Email” button.
IKEA Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from IKEA. To contact an Indeed live customer service representative you need to dial 1-888-888-4532 and follow instructions above.
IKEA Help Page
You can find more information at IKEA Customer Service page.
How do I speak to a live person if Ikea contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ikea website.
- Open Ikea Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.