Uber doesn’t have a phone customer support. To contact Uber customer service you can reach the Uber driver app. Below are steps to contact Uber customer service via Uber app:
- Open your Uber driver app
- Tap “Account”
- Tap “Help”
- Tap on the blue phone icon in the upper righthand corner
- Tap “Call Support”
Uber Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Uber customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Uber Support Phone Numbers
- Emergencies ONLY: 1-800-353-8237. Live Uber customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Uber Web Links
- Uber Official Web Site
- Uber Facebook page
- Uber Twitter page
- Uber Instagram page
- Uber Youtube page
- Uber Linkedin page
Uber In-App Support
To contact Uber customer service representatives in the app you need to navigate to the Menu and then navigate to Help to access the help center.
Uber support email
Uber doesn’t offer live customer support via e-mail. The best way to contact Uber is via the Uber driver app.
Uber Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Uber.
Uber Help Page
- You can find information about account and payment options, signing up, trip issues and refunds and more at Uber Help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Uber contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Uber website.
- Open Uber Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.