Below are steps to contact Acer customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-866-695-2237
- Say “Support” or press 2 (if you need support with a product you already own)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Acer
Acer Voice Main Menu
- If you are interested in purchasing a new product say “Sales” or press 1.
- If you need support with a product you already own say “Support” or press 2.
Acer Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Acer customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Acer Support Phone Numbers
- Acer Support Phone Number: 1-866-695-2237. Live Acer customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Canada Acer Support Phone Number: 1-866-695-2237.
Acer Web Links
- Acer Official Web Site
- Acer Facebook page
- Acer Twitter page
- Acer Youtube page
- Acer America YouTube Support Channel page
- Acer Instagram page
Acer Support Community
You can find more information about Acer
on the Acer Support Community page. Community Support representative are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Acer support email
- For questions or concerns about Acer policies and practices: [email protected]
Acer Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Acer Service Contact page.
- Press the “Click to Chat” green button
- Enter the Serial Number/SNID of the product you are inquiring about or login with your Acer ID and select a registered product
- Press “Validate”. Chat is available from 5am to 2am CST Monday-Sunday
Acer Help Page
You can find more information at Acer Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Acer contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Acer website.
- Open Acer Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.