To connect with a live customer service representative regarding your Amazon Credit Card, please utilize one of the following support phone numbers provided below::
- Amazon Business American Express Card: 1-833-674-7268
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card: 1-888-247-4080
- Amazon.com Business Rewards Visa Card: 1-800-346-5538
- Amazon.com Store Card: 1-866-634-8379
- Amazon Secured Card: 1-855-597-4891
- Amazon Business Line of Credit: 1-866-634-8381
Amazon Credit Card Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Amazon Credit Card customer service is available 24/7.
Amazon Credit Card Mailing Addresses
Make a payment:
Synchrony Bank / Amazon, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013
Amazon Credit Card Live Chat Support
Amazon Credit Card doesn’t offer live chat support.
Amazon Credit Card support e-mail
Amazon Credit Card doesn’t offer live support via e-mail.
Amazon Store Card
To effectively manage your Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card account, please consider utilizing the following options:
- Link your Amazon and Synchrony Bank accounts (press the “Link Now” button on the third card, then enter your Synchrony Bank user ID and password)
- Synchrony Bank’s account page
- The Amazon Store Card mobile app
- Amazon Alexa
- Synchrony Bank’s customer service support (phone or chat)
Amazon Credit Card Help Center
You can find more information at Amazon Credit Card Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Amazon Credit Card contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Amazon Credit Card website.
- Open Amazon Credit Card Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.