Below are steps to contact Brother customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-BROTHER (1-877-276-8437)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Brother
Brother Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for printers, multi-function machines, all-in-ones printer and scanners.
- Press 2 for home sewing, embroidery and cross products.
- Press 3 for industrial sewing products and garment printers.
- Press 4 for all other products.
Brother Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Brother customer service is available from 9am to 9pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Brother Support Phone Numbers
- Brother Support Phone Number: 1-877-276-8437. Live Brother customer service is available from 9am to 9pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Brother Support Phone Number in Canada: 1-877-276-8437. Live Brother customer service is available from 9am to 9pm Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Brother Fax Numbers
- Brother Fax Numbers in USA: 1-901-379-1215.
- Brother Fax Numbers in Canada: 1-514-685-4898.
Brother Web Links
Brother Mailing Addresses
Printer Customer Support (In USA):
Brother International Corporation
7905 North Brother Boulevard
Bartlett, TN 38133
Printer Customer Support (In Canada):
Brother International Corporation (Canada), Ltd. – Marketing Dept.
1, rue Hotel de Ville Dollard-des-Ormeaux, PQ, Canada H9B 3H6
Brother support email
Brother Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Brother. To contact a Brother live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-276-8437 and follow the instructions above.
Brother Help Page
You can find more information at Brother Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Brother Printer contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Brother Printer website.
- Open Brother Printer Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.