Below are steps to contact Canon customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-652-2666
- Press 0 or stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Canon
Canon Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “Technical support”.
- Press 2 or say “Help with repair”.
- Press 3 or say “Make a purchase”.
- Press 4 or say “Product Information”.
- Press 0 for all other issues.
Canon Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Canon customer service is available from 9am to 9pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 7pm EST Saturday.
Canon Support Phone Numbers
- Canon Support Phone Number: 1-800-652-2666. Live Canon customer service is available from 9am to 9pm EST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 7pm EST Saturday.
- Video Cameras: 1-855-246-3367.
- Printers: 1-844-462-9439.
- Scanners: 1-800-423-2366.
- Large Format Printers: 1-800-423-2366.
- Order: 1-800-385-2155.
Canon Web Links
- Canon Official Web Site
- Canon Facebook page
- Canon Twitter page
- Canon Instagram page
- Canon Youtube page
Canon support email
Below are steps to contact Canon customer service via email:
- Go to the Canon Support page
- Choose the question you are contacting about
- Press the “EMAIL SUPPORT”.
Canon Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Canon. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-652-2666 and follow instructions above.
Canon Help Page
You can find more information at Canon Customer Service page.
How do I speak to a live person if Canon contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Canon website.
- Open Canon Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.