Below are steps to contact CenturyLink customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- If you are not a new customer dial 1-800-366-8201 and stay on the line. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from CenturyLink.
- If you know a phone number associated with an account or 9-digit billing account number dial 1-800-366-8201 and enter your phone number or 9-digit billing account number at the prompt, then proceed with further prompts.
- If you are a new customer dial 1-800-366-8201, then say “new customer” or press 1 and provide the name of the state. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from CenturyLink.
CenturyLink Main Voice Menu
- Press 1 for billing
- Press 2 for payments
- Press 3 to discontinue services
- Press 4 for products and services
- Press 5 for repair or technical support
CenturyLink Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live CenturyLink customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
CenturyLink Customer Support Phone Numbers
- Customer service phone number: 1-800-366-8201.
- Repair & Tech Support:1-877-348-9005.
- Account & Billing Support: 1-877-837-5738. Live CenturyLink customer service is available from 8am to 6pm LT on Monday-Friday
- Payment Specialists: 1-800-423-8994. Live CenturyLink customer service is available from 8am to 6pm LT on Monday-Friday
- Order New Services: 1-866-963-6665. Live CenturyLink customer service is available from 8am to 6pm LT on Monday-Friday and from 9am to 5pm LT on Saturday-Sunday
- Move, Disconnect, or Cancel: 1-877-803-8414. Live CenturyLink customer service is available from 8am to 6pm LT on Monday-Friday
CenturyLink Web Links
- CenturyLink Official Web Site
- CenturyLink Facebook page
- CenturyLink Twitter page
- CenturyLink Youtube page
- CenturyLink Linkedin page
CenturyLink support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by CenturyLink.
CenturyLink Live Chat Support
You can start live chat with Support Assistant here.
How do I speak to a live person if Centurylink contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Centurylink website.
- Open Centurylink Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.