Below are steps to contact Comcast customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-934-6489
- Stay on the line
- When the automatic system prompts: “To speak with a Comcast agent press 0 now” press 0
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 2 (if you do not currently have Comcast customer account)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Comcast
Comcast Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for billing inquiries or technical support.
- Press 2 if you are new to Comcast and would like to purchase services.
- Press 3 if you are moving to a new address and would like to move your services.
- Press 4 to disconnect your services.
- Press 5 if you are an existing customer and would like to add services to your account.
- Press 6 to remove services.
Comcast Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Comcast customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Comcast Support Phone Numbers
- Comcast Support Phone Number: 1-800-934-6489. Live Comcast customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Comcast Business Customer Support Phone: 1-800-391-3000. Live customer service representatives from Comcast are available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Comcast Web Links
- Comcast Official Web Site
- Comcast Facebook page
- Comcast Twitter page
- Comcast Linkedin page
- Comcast Instagram page
Comcast Mailing Address
1701 JFK Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Comcast support email
Comcast Live Chat Support
Below are steps to contact Comcast customer service by email:
- Go to the Comcast Support page.
- Scroll down.
- Press the “Chat with Xfinity Assistant” button. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Comcast Help Page
- You can find more information about Comcast on the Comcast Support page.
- You can find more information about Comcast Business on the Comcast Business Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Comcast contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Comcast website.
- Open Comcast Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.