Below are steps to contact Dentrix customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-336-8749
- Press 0 (for all other questions)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Dentrix
Dentrix Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to purchase a product or support plan.
- Press 2 for installation and technical support help.
- Press 3 for training or data conversion options and assistance.
- Press 4 for billing.
- Press 5 for status updates on an existing repair request.
- Press 6 to change your address or other contact information or to change the ownership of a product.
- Press 0 for all other questions.
- Press pound to repeat these options.
Dentrix Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Dentrix customer service is available from 6am to 6pm MST Monday-Thursday, from 6am to 5pm MST Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Dentrix Support Phone Numbers
- Dentrix Support Phone Number: 1-800-336-8749. Live Dentrix customer service is available from 6am to 6pm MST Monday-Thursday, from 6am to 5pm MST Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Dentrix Customer Support in Canada: 1-800-561-2983.
- Current Customers Support: 1-800-814-9496.
- Current Customers Sales/Upgrade: 1-844-220-8062.
- New Customer Questions/Sales: 1-844-691-9977.
Dentrix Web Links
Dentrix support email
- Current Customers Support: [email protected]
- Current Customers Sales/Upgrade: [email protected]
- New Customer Questions/Sales: [email protected]
Dentrix Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with a Dentrix Support Agent on the Dentrix Support page by clicking the “Click To Chat” button. Chat is available from 6am to 6pm MST Monday-Thursday, from 6am to 5pm MST Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Dentrix Help Page
You can find more information about Dentrix at Dentrix Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Dentrix contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Dentrix website.
- Open Dentrix Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.