Below are steps to contact E-ZPass Maine customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-682-7277
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from E-ZPass Maine
E-ZPass Maine Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to access our company directory
- Press 2 to reach our E-ZPass Customer Service Center for personal accounts
- Press 3 for business accounts
- Press 4 to the violations and processing center
- Press 5 if you used a toll lane when no collector was available and a sign was posted
- Press 6 for travel conditions information
- Press 7 to access our 24-hour Automated E-ZPass Voice Response System
- Press 8 to repeat this menu
E-ZPass Maine Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live E-ZPass Maine customer service is available from 8am to 6pm on Monday-Friday.
E-ZPass Maine Support Phone Numbers
- E-ZPass Maine Support Phone Number: 1-888-682-7277. Live E-ZPass Maine customer service is available from 8am to 6pm EST on Monday-Friday.
- Outside United States E-ZPass Maine customer service: 1-207-871-7771.
- Road conditions: 1-800-675-7453.
E-ZPass Maine Web Links
E-ZPass Maine email
Support email customer service option is not available from E-ZPass Maine.
E-ZPass Maine Mailing Address
Maine Turnpike Authority:
Attn: E-ZPass Customer Service Center
PO Box 3858
Portland, ME 04104
E-ZPass Maine Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by E-ZPass Maine. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-888-682-7277 and follow instructions above.
E-ZPass Maine Help Page
You can find more information at E-ZPass Maine Help Page.
How do I speak to a live person if E Zpass Maine contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a E Zpass Maine website.
- Open E Zpass Maine Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.