Below are steps to contact E-ZPass Pennsylvania customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-736-6727
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from E-ZPass Pennsylvania
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you E-ZPass Customer or would like to open E-ZPass account
- Press 2 for assistance regarding a violation notice
- Press 3 for assistance regarding a toll by plate and voice
- Press 4 for financial related question such as updating credit card information or account replenishment informationTo the violations and processing center
- Press 5 if you received a letter regarding suspension of your vehicle registration
- Press 6 if you know the extension of the person you are trying to reach
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live E-ZPass Pennsylvania customer service is available from 8am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Support Phone Numbers
- E-ZPass Pennsylvania Support Phone Number: 1-877-736-6727. Live E-ZPass Pennsylvania customer service is available from 8am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
- Outside U.S.: 1-717-561-1522.
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Fax Numbers
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Web Links
E-ZPass Pennsylvania email
Support email customer service option is not supported by E-ZPass Pennsylvania.
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Mailing Address
Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission
E-ZPass Customer Service Center
300 East Park Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17111
E-ZPass Pennsylvania Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by E-ZPass Pennsylvania. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-736-6727 and follow instructions above.
How do I speak to a live person if E Zpass Pennsylvania contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a E Zpass Pennsylvania website.
- Open E Zpass Pennsylvania Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.