Below are steps to contact Godaddy.com customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-480-505-8877
- Press 3
- Press 6
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Godaddy.com
Godaddy.com Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you are calling to reset your GoDaddy password.
- Press 2 if you like to make a purchase or you want to speak with someone about your business goals press 2.
- Press 3 for tech support.
- Press 4 if you are calling about your bill.
Godaddy.com Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Godaddy.com customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Godaddy.com Support Phone Numbers
- Godaddy.com Support Phone Number: 1-480-505-8877. Live Godaddy.com customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- You can see a list of Godaddy.com phone numbers around the world at Godaddy.com Contact page.
Godaddy.com Web Links
- Godaddy.com Official Web Site
- Godaddy.com Facebook page
- Godaddy.com Twitter page
- Godaddy.com Instagram page
- Godaddy.com Youtube page
Godaddy.com support email
E-mail customer service is not available from Godaddy.com. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-480-505-8877 and follow instructions above.
Godaddy.com Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Godaddy.com Support page by clicking the “Chat Now” button. Chat is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Godaddy.com Support Community
You can find answers and ask questions at Godaddy.com Support Community.
Godaddy.com Help Page
You can find more information at Godaddy.com Help Center page.
How do I speak to a live person if Godaddy Com contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Godaddy Com website.
- Open Godaddy Com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.