Below are steps to contact iPhone customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800–694–7466
- Say “I want to speak with the representative”
- Say “I don’t have it” or press pound
- Press any key
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from iPhone
Apple iPhone Customer Service Voice Main Menu
- Say “I forgot my Apple ID”, “My screen is cracked” etc.
iPhone Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Apple iPhone customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Apple iPhone Support Phone Numbers
- iPhone Support Phone Number: 1-800–694–7466. Live Apple iPhone customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Apple products and accessories from Apple and other manufacturers: 1-800–692–7753.
- U.S. iPod, Mac and iPad technical support: 1-800–275–2273.
IPhone Web Links
- Apple iPhone Official Web Site
- Apple Facebook page
- Apple Twitter page
- Apple Youtube page
- Apple Instagram page
Apple iPhone support email
E-mail customer service is not available from iPhone. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800–694–7466 and follow instructions above.
Apple iPhone Support Forum
You can to ask a question related to IPhone on the Apple Support Forum page.
Apple iPhone Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from IPhone. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800–694–7466 and follow instructions above.
iPhone Help Page
You can find more information at iPhone Customer Service page.
How do I speak to a live person if Iphone contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Iphone website.
- Open Iphone Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.