Below are steps to contact Lexington Law customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-341-8441
- Stay on the line and then press 1 (to speak with the paralegal)
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Lexington Law
Lexington Law Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “status” for case status.
- Press 2 or say “billing” for billing information.
- Press 3 or say “reports” for where to send credit reports or other credit bureau correspondence.
Lexington Law Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Lexington Law customer service is available from 7am to 4pm Monday-Friday MST, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Lexington Law Support Phone Numbers
- Lexington Law Support Phone Number: 1-800-341-8441 or 1-833-793-3000. Live Lexington Law customer service is available from 7am to 4pm Monday-Friday MST, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Sign up for service: 1-833-333-8277.
- Free Credit Report Summary & Credit Repair Consultation: 1-855-255-0139.
- Cancel your engagement agreement: 1-800-341-8441.
- All customer service phone numbers for any states: Lexington Law Contact Us page.
Lexington Law Web Links
- Lexington Law Web Site
- Lexington Law Facebook page
- Lexington Law Twitter page
- Lexington Law Instagram page
- Lexington Law Youtube page
Lexington Law Live Chat Support
Below are steps to contact Lexington Law customer service by chat:
- Go to the Lexington Law Support page.
- Press the “Live Chat” in the right of the screen.
- Start chat. Chat is available from 8am to 4pm MST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Lexington Law Mailing Addresses
Lexington Law Head Office:
360 North Cutler Drive
North Salt Lake City, UT 84054
Lexington Law support e-mail
- Lexington Law support: [email protected]
Below are steps to contact Lexington Law customer service by email form:
- Go to the Lexington Law page.
- Press the “Send message”.
- Fill in the form.
- Press the “Submit”.
Lexington Law Help Center
You can find more information at Lexington Law Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Lexington Law contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Lexington Law website.
- Open Lexington Law Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.