Below are steps to contact Lufthansa customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-645-3880
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Lufthansa
Lufthansa Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for Lufthansa’s flight arrival and departure information
- Press 2 fo make a new reservation or for fare inquiries
- Press 3 to make changes to the existing reservation
- Press 4 if you are having difficulties with website
Lufthansa Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Lufthansa customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Lufthansa Support Phone Numbers
- Lufthansa Support Phone Number: 1-800-645-3880. Live Lufthansa customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Contact Details TTY: 1-866-846-42-83 (Text telephone for hearing impaired).
- Lufthansa Internet Service Center Technical Support: 1-866-953-22-94.
Lufthansa Web Links
- Lufthansa Official Web Site
- Lufthansa Facebook page
- Lufthansa Twitter page
- Lufthansa Instagram page
- Lufthansa Youtube page
Lufthansa Mailing Addresses
Lufthansa German Airlines:
P.O. Box 425
East Meadow, N.Y. 11554
Lufthansa support email
Lufthansa Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Lufthansa. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-645-3880 and follow instructions above.
Lufthansa Help Page
You can find more information at Lufthansa Help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Lufthansa contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Lufthansa website.
- Open Lufthansa Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.