Lyft doesn’t have phone customer support. You can contact Lyft customer service by requesting a callback, via social media or email. Below are steps to contact Lyft customer service by requesting a callback:
- Go to the Lyft Support page.
- Tap “Contact Support” (which is at the bottom of each Help Center article).
- Fill in the form.
- Choose the method of contacting the support and press “Call me” or “Email”.
Lyft Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Lyft customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Lyft Support Phone Numbers
Lyft doesn’t have phone customer support.
Lyft Web Links
If you’re on a mobile device, use the “Help” tab in your Lyft or Lyft Driver app to see options for contacting (you need to use the most recent Lyft app version).
Lyft Emergency calls
To report an accident, safety, or traffic ticket problem:
- Go to the Lyft Driver Safety page.
- Tap “Contact Safety Team”.
- Enter phone number.
- Press “Contact Safety Team”.
Lyft support email
- For Lyft support questions send an e-mail to [email protected]
Lyft Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Lyft. The best way to contact Lyft by requesting a callback or via social media.
Lyft Help Page
You can find more information at the Lyft Center page.