Below are steps to contact Metlife Auto Insurance customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-638-5433, then say “No” or press 1 at the first prompt, say “No” or press 1 at the second prompt, then say “auto insurance”. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Metlife Auto Insurance.
Metlife Auto Insurance Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Metlife Auto Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 9pm EST on Monday-Friday.
Metlife Auto Insurance Support Phone Numbers
- Customer service phone number: 1-800-638-5433
- Car insurance: 1-844-569-3607
- Boat insurance: 1-844-758-7818
- RV & Motorcycle insurance: 1-844-758-7818
- Other numbers: you can view all other customer service phone numbers here.
Metlife Auto Insurance Web Links
- Metlife Auto Insurance Official Web Site
- Metlife Auto Insurance Twitter Page
- Metlife Auto Insurance Youtube Videos
- Metlife Auto Insurance Linkedin Videos
Metlife Auto Insurance Mailing Address
Pay By Regular Mail:
MetLife Auto & Home
PO Box 41753
Philadelphia, PA 19101-1753
Pay By Overnight Mail :
MetLife Auto & Home
2080 Cabot Blvd. West
Langhorne, PA 19047
Metlife Auto Insurance Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Metlife Auto Insurance.
Metlife Auto Insurance support email
You can view all support emails here.
How do I speak to a live person if Metlife Auto Insurance contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Metlife Auto Insurance website.
- Open Metlife Auto Insurance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.