Below are steps to contact San Diego Gas & Electric customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-411-7343
- Perss 6
- Say “Something else”
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from SDG&E
SDG&E Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “Emergency” for gas leaks or down power lines
- Press 2 or say “Power Outages” for power outages
- Press 3 or say “Billing” for Billing and Payment matters
- Press 4 or say “Change Service” to start, stop, or reconnect service or for fumigation
- Press 5 or say “Pricing Plan” for time of use pricing plans
- Press 6 or say “Something else” for something else
- Press 7 or say “Repeat” to hear these options again
SDG&E Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live SDG&E customer service is available from 8am to 5am PST on Monday-Friday.
SDG&E Support Phone Numbers
- SDG&E Support Phone Number: 1-800-411-7343. Live SDG&E customer service is available from 8am to 5am on Monday-Friday.
- Gas emergencies: 1-800-611-7343.
SDG&E Web Links
- SDG&E Official Web Site
- SDG&E Facebook page
- SDG&E Twitter page
- SDG&E Youtube page
- SDG&E Instagram page
SDG&E support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by SDG&E.
SDG&E Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from SDG&E. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-411-7343 and follow instructions above.
SDG&E Help Page
You can find more information at SDG&E help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Sdg&e contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Sdg&e website.
- Open Sdg&e Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.