Below are steps to contact San Diego Gas & Electric customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-411-7343
- Perss 6
- Say “Something else”
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from SDG&E
SDG&E Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “Emergency” for gas leaks or down power lines
- Press 2 or say “Power Outages” for power outages
- Press 3 or say “Billing” for Billing and Payment matters
- Press 4 or say “Change Service” to start, stop, or reconnect service or for fumigation
- Press 5 or say “Pricing Plan” for time of use pricing plans
- Press 6 or say “Something else” for something else
- Press 7 or say “Repeat” to hear these options again
SDG&E Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live SDG&E customer service is available from 8am to 5am PST on Monday-Friday.
SDG&E Support Phone Numbers
- SDG&E Support Phone Number: 1-800-411-7343. Live SDG&E customer service is available from 8am to 5am on Monday-Friday.
- Gas emergencies: 1-800-611-7343.
SDG&E Web Links
- SDG&E Official Web Site
- SDG&E Facebook page
- SDG&E Twitter page
- SDG&E Youtube page
- SDG&E Instagram page
SDG&E support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by SDG&E.
SDG&E Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from SDG&E. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-411-7343 and follow instructions above.
SDG&E Help Page
You can find more information at SDG&E help page.