Below are steps to contact Southwest Airlines customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-435-9792
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you have questions regarding your rapid rewards account or if you’re in a list member
- Press 2 to make a new reservation or pay for an existing reservation
- Press 3 to make changes to an existing reservation
- Press 4 if you’re calling for a flight information
- Press 5 for other called
- Press 9 to hear those choices again
Southwest Airlines Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Southwest Airlines customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Southwest Airlines Support Phone Numbers
- Southwest Airlines Support Phone Number: 1-800-435-9792. Live Southwest Airlines customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Status on a delayed bag: 1-888-202-1024.
- Pay taxes & fees prior to international travel at the Southwest Airlines Ticket Counter: 1-800-435-9792.
Southwest Airlines Web Links
- Southwest Airlines Official Web Site
- Southwest Airlines Facebook page
- Southwest Airlines Twitter page
- Southwest Airlines Instagram page
Southwest Airlines Mailing Addresses
P.O. Box 36647-1CR
Dallas, Texas 75235
Southwest Airlines support email
You can send an e-mail to Southwest Airlines here by clicking the “Send us a message” button.
Southwest Airlines Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Southwest Airlines. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-435-9792 and follow instructions above.
Southwest Airlines Help Page
You can find more information at Southwest Airlines customer support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Southwest Airlines contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Southwest Airlines website.
- Open Southwest Airlines Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.