Below are steps to contact Suddenlink customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-694-9474
- Say “New customer” or press pound
- Say “Home” or press 1
- Press 1, 2 or 3
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Suddenlink
Suddenlink Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for billing and payment
- Press 2 for a technical issue
- Press 3 to cancel services
Suddenlink Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Suddenlink customer service is available from 7:30am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
Suddenlink Support Phone Numbers
- Suddenlink Support Phone Number: 1-877-694-9474. Live Suddenlink customer service is available from 7:30am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
- To transfer your existing service to a new address: 1-877-694-9474.
- General, billing or technical support: 1-877-794-2724.
- Business/Ad Sales: 1-800-490-9604.
Suddenlink Web Links
- Suddenlink Official Web Site
- Suddenlink Facebook Support page
- Suddenlink Twitter Support page
- Suddenlink Youtube page
- Suddenlink Instagram page
- Suddenlink Linkedin page
Suddenlink Mailing Address
For payments use:
P.O. Box 742535
Suddenlink Support support email
You can to send an e-mail to Suddenlink here.
Suddenlink Live Chat Support
You can start live chat with customer support Suddenlink Chat page. Chat is available from 7:30am to 7pm on Monday-Friday.
Suddenlink Help Page
More information you can find at Suddenlink Help Page.
How do I speak to a live person if Suddenlink contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Suddenlink website.
- Open Suddenlink Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.