Below are steps to contact Thrifty Car Rental customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-334-1705
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Thrifty Car Rental
Thrifty Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for motor vehicle and toll violations.
- Press 2 if you are currently in a rental vehicle.
- Press 3 for past rental.
- Press 4 if you have not yet picked up a rental vehicle.
- Press 5 for all vehicles.
- Press 6 to report an accident or for an assistance for the damage or injury claim.
- Press pound to hear this menu again.
Thrifty Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Thrifty customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Thrifty Support Phone Numbers
- Thrifty Support Phone Number: 1-800-334-1705. Live Thrifty customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Roadside Assistance (U.S.): 1-877-435-7650.
- Roadside Assistance (Canada): 1-877-466-0992.
- Traffic violations and toll violations: 1-877-759-5826.
- PlatePass Inquiries: 1-877-411-4300.
- Thrifty Web Support: 1-800-654-3583.
- Compliments, complaints, feedback or inquiries on a completed rental: 1-800-334-1705.
- Frequent Flyer Help Desk: 1-844-845-2180.
- Thrifty Travel Agent Commission Hotline: 1-800-527-7752.
Thrifty Web Links
Thrifty Mailing Addresses
Thrifty Car Rental, Inc. Attn:
Customer Service PO Box 26120, Oklahoma City, OK 73126, United States
Thrifty support email
- Media relations inquiries: [email protected]
- Frequent Flyer Help Desk: [email protected]
- Report an accident: [email protected]
Thrifty Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Thrifty. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-334-1705 and follow instructions above.
Thrifty Help Page
You can find more information at Thrifty Customer Care page.
How do I speak to a live person if Thrifty contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Thrifty website.
- Open Thrifty Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.