Below are steps to contact Trexis Insurance customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-384-7466
- Press 9 (to speak with the operator)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Trexis Insurance
Trexis Insurance Voice Main Menu
- Press pound for a dial-by-name directory.
- Press 1 if you are calling is regarding an accident or claim.
- Press 2 if you are currently a Trexis insurance customer and would like to make a payment or hear account status.
- Press 3 for agents, policyholders and lien holders, for customer service.
- Press 4 for a mailing address.
- Press 5 for our sales and marketing department.
- Press 6 to report technical issues related to our services.
- Press 7 for agent licensing department.
- Press 9 to speak with the operator.
- Press 0 to repeat this menu.
Trexis Insurance Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Trexis Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Trexis Insurance Support Phone Numbers
- Trexis Insurance Support Phone Number: 1-877-384-7466. Live Trexis Insurance customer service is available from 8am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
- Technical Support: 1-877-888-1712. Live customer service representatives are available from 8am to 5pm CST Monday-Friday, Saturday-Sunday closed.
Trexis Insurance Web Links
Trexis Insurance Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Trexis Insurance. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-384-7466 and follow the instructions above.
Trexis Insurance support e-mail
Below are steps to contact Trexis Insurance customer service by email:
- Go to the Trexis Insurance Customer Service Form page.
- Fill in the form.
- Press the “Send” button.
Trexis Insurance Help Center
You can find more information at Trexis Insurance Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Trexis Insurance contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Trexis Insurance website.
- Open Trexis Insurance Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.