Below are steps to contact UPS customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-742-5877, then say “agent” or press 0 and stay on the line. After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from UPS.
UPS Voice Menu
- Press 1 or say “track a package” to track a package
- Press 2 or say “send a package” to send a package
- Press 3 or say “shipping information” for shipping information
- Press 4 or say “order supply” for order supply
- Press 0 or say “agent” for connect this agent
UPS Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live UPS customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
UPS Support Phone Numbers
- UPS service phone number: 1-888-742-5877
- UPS international service phone number: 1-866-782-7892
- TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired: 1-800-833-0056
- International Import/Export Services: 1-800-782-7892
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions: 1-800-742-5727
- Freight for heavyweight shipments more than 150 lbs or palletized freight:
- Less than truckload (more than 150 lbs): 800-333-7400
- Truckload (more than 12,000 lbs): 1-888-682-4652
- Air Freight (more than 150 lbs): 1-800-443-6379
- Ocean Freight: 1-800-350-8440
UPS Web Links
UPS support email
You can to send an e-mail to UPS support here.
UPS Live Chat Support
You can start live chat with UPS Virtual Assistant here. Agent is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
How do I speak to a live person if Ups contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ups website.
- Open Ups Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.