Below are steps to contact U.S. Cellular customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-944-9400
- Say “open a new account” or press 2
- Say “other” or press 2
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from U.S. Cellular
U.S. Cellular Main Voice Menu
- Press 1 or say “current account” for current account
- Press 2 or say “open a new account” to open a new account
U.S. Cellular Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live U.S. Cellular customer service is available from 7am to 10pm CST on Monday-Sunday.
U.S. Cellular Support Phone Numbers
- U.S. Cellular Support Phone Number: 1-888-944-9400. Live U.S. Cellular customer service is available from 7am to 10pm CT on Monday-Sunday.
- Order by phone: 1-888-BUY-USCC (1-888-289-8722). Live Carnival customer service is available from 8am to 9pm CT on Monday-Friday, from 9am to 7pm CT on Saturday, from 10am to 7pm CT on Sunday.
U.S. Cellular Web Links
- U.S. Cellular Official Web Site
- U.S. Cellular Facebook page
- U.S. Cellular Twitter page
- U.S. Cellular Youtube page
- U.S. Cellular Instagram page
U.S. Cellular support email
To contact with customer support via e-mail use following U.S. Cellular contact form.
U.S. Cellular Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at U.S. Cellular Support page by clicking the “Chat Now with the representative” button.
U.S. Cellular Help Page
You can find more information at U.S. Cellular help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Us Cellular contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Us Cellular website.
- Open Us Cellular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.