Below are steps to contact Academy Bank customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-712-2265
- Say “More options” or press 1
- Press 0 or stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from the Academy Bank
Academy Bank Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “Lost or stolen card”.
- Press 2 or say “Verify funds”.
- Press 3 or say “Change Telebank PIN”.
- Press 4 or say “Address change”.
- Press 5 or say “Access my account”.
- Press 0 or say “Speak with customer service”.
Academy Bank Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Academy Bank customer service is available from 8am to 7pm CST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm CST on Saturday, Sunday closed.
Academy Bank Support Phone Numbers
- Academy Bank Support Phone Number: 1-877-712-2265. Live Academy Bank customer service is available from 8am to 7pm CST Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm CST on Saturday. Academy Bank Support Phone is closed on Sunday.
Academy Bank Web Links
Academy Bank Mailing Addresses
General Mail PO Box:
PO Box 26458
Kansas City, MO 64196
Deposit Only Mailbox:
PO Box 26744
Kansas City, MO 64196
Academy Bank support email
Academy Bank doesn’t offer live support via e-mail. The best way to contact Academy Bank is to call them at 1-877-712-2265.
Academy Bank Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Academy Bank. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-712-2265 and follow instructions above.
Academy Bank Help Page
You can find more information about Academy Bank at Academy Bank Help Center page.
How do I speak to a live person if Academy Bank contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Academy Bank website.
- Open Academy Bank Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.