Below are steps to contact Epson customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800‑463‑7766
- Press 3
- Then press 1
- After that press 1
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Epson
Epson Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for Epson Store products information and order.
- Press 2 for Returns or Exchanges.
- Press 3 for Epson America’s technical assistance.
- Press 4 for information about drivers.
Epson Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Epson customer service is available from 6am to 8pm PST Monday-Friday, from 7am to 4pm PST Saturday. On Sunday Epson customer service is closed.
Epson Support Phone Numbers
- Epson Support Phone Number: 1-800‑463‑7766. Live Epson customer service is available from 6am to 8pm PST Monday-Friday, from 7am to 4pm PST Saturday, Sunday closed.
- Returns & Exchanges: 1-800-444‑1527. Live Epson customer service is available from 6am to 8pm PST Monday-Friday, from 7am to 4pm PST Saturday, Sunday closed.
- To go to the Epson Support page
- To choose the Product Type
- Then press the “Contact Us”
Below are steps to contact all support number for the specific Epson product:
Epson Web Links
- Epson Official Web Site
- Epson Facebook page
- Epson Twitter page
- Epson Youtube page
- Epson Instagram page
- Epson Printer Customer Support Page
Epson Mailing Addresses
Epson America, Inc.
3840 Kilroy Airport Way
Long Beach, CA 90806
Epson support email
- Media Inquiries: [email protected]
Epson Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Epson Support page. Below are steps to contact Epson Live Chat Support:
- Choose the Product Type
- Press the “Contact Us” link
- Click the “Chat” blue button. Chat is available from 8am to 5pm PST Monday-Friday.
Epson Help Page
You can find more information about Epson at Epson Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Epson contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Epson website.
- Open Epson Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.