Below are steps to contact ADCB customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 600-50-2030
- Press 2 (for English)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from ADCB
ADCB Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to report card lost or stolen, fraudulent transactions or ATM issues.
- Press 2 for other banking services.
- Press 3 to apply for deferment request due to COVID-19.
- Press 4 for product information and to learn more about our campaigns and promotions.
- Press the hash key to repeat these menu.
- Press 9 to end the call.
ADCB Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live ADCB customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
ADCB Support Phone Numbers
- ADCB Support Phone Number: 600-50-2030. Live ADCB customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Islamic Banking Contact Center: 600-56-2626.
- Outside UAE Contact Center: 971-2-6210090.
- Consumer Banking, Head Office, HR Department, Operations Division, Wholesale Banking Group: 971-2-6962222.
- Money Market: 971-2-6940444.
- Fixed Income: 971-2-6973661.
- Commercial Banking Contact Centre: 600-57-6363.
- Financial Market Solutions: 971-4-3504700.
ADCB Web Links
ADCB Mailing Addresses
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Building,
Shk Zayed street.
P. O. Box: 939, Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
ADCB support email
Below are steps to contact ADCB customer service by email:
- Go to the ADCB Contact page.
- Fill in the form.
- Press the “Submit” red button.
ADCB Live Chat Support
Below are steps to contact ADCB customer service by ADCB Mobile Banking app:
- Open App.
- Click on the floating chat window.
- Fill in the pre-chat details with the relevant information.
- Get connected. Chat is available from 8am to 8pm Monday-Sunday.
Also you can start a live chat with customer support at ADCB Chat page by clicking the chat red icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
ADCB Help Page
You can find more information at ADCB Customers Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Adcb contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Adcb website.
- Open Adcb Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.