Below are steps to contact Aetna customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-204-9186
- Press 3
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Aetna
Aetna Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “member” if you are a policy holder
- Press 2 or say “healthcare professional” if you are medical or dental professional
- Press 3 or say “inquiry” if you are not yet an Aetna member
- Press star for more information
Aetna Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Aetna customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Aetna Support Phone Numbers
- Aetna Support Phone Number: 1-877-204-9186. Live Aetna customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Aetna Corporate Headquarters: 1-800-872-3862.
- Help with signing up: 1-800-225-3375.
- For questions about Pharmacy or Aetna Rx Home Delivery: 1-888-792-3862.
Aetna Web Links
- Aetna Official Web Site
- Aetna Facebook page
- Aetna Twitter page
- Aetna Youtube page
- Aetna Instagram page
- Aetna Linkedin page
Aetna Mailing Addresses
Aetna Corporate Offices:
151 Farmington Avenue
Hartford, CT 06156
Aetna pharmacy claims:
Aetna Pharmacy Management
P.O. Box 52444
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2444
Mail-order drug ordering address:
Aetna Rx Home Delivery
P.O. Box 417019
Kansas City, MO 64179-9892
Aetna support email
You can send an e-mail to Aetna here
Aetna Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Aetna. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-204-9186 and follow instructions above.
Aetna Help Page
You can find more information at Aetna customer support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Aetna contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Aetna website.
- Open Aetna Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.