Below are steps to contact Air Canada customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-247-2262
- Press 1 (for English)
- Press 2 (to speak with an agent about an existing reservation)
- Press 4 (for other questions)
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Air Canada
Air Canada Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if your travel plans have been impacted by coronavirus COVID-19.
- Press 2 to speak with an agent about an existing reservation.
- Press 3 for flight arrival and departure information.
- Press 4 for a new booking including the use of a flight path, promo code or credit compact trouble.
- Press pound to hear these option again.
Air Canada Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Air Canada customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Air Canada Support Phone Numbers
- Air Canada Support Phone Number: 1-888-247-2262. Live Air Canada customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Missing or Damaged Baggage: 1-888-689-BAGS(2247). Live Air Canada customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Air Canada Web Links
- Air Canada Official Web Site
- Air Canada Facebook page
- Air Canada Twitter page
- Air Canada Youtube page
Air Canada Mailing Addresses
Air Canada – Baggage Claims:
Zip YUL 1116 P.O. Box 8000
Airport Station – Dorval, Quebec
Canada H4Y 1C3
Air Canada – Customer Relations:
P.O. Box 64239
Calgary, AB, Canada
Air Canada support email
Air Canada Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat session with Air Canada Support Agent on the Air Canada Customer Support page by clicking the red chat button.
Air Canada Help Page
You can find more information at Air Canada Customer Support page.
How do I speak to a live person if Air Canada contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Air Canada website.
- Open Air Canada Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.