Below are steps to contact AOL customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-827-6364
- Press 5 or say “Tech support”
- Stay on the line
- The automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from AOL
AOL Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 or say “reset password” to reset password.
- Press 2 or say “purchase AOL Plan” to purchase a new AOL Plan.
- Press 3 or say “change my AOL plan” to change your AOL plan.
- Press 4 or say “billing” for billing.
- Press 5 or say “tech support” for tech support.
- Press 6 or say “repeat” to hear options again.
AOL Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live AOL customer service is available from 8am to 12am ET Monday-Friday, from 8am to 10pm ET Saturday, Sunday closed.
AOL Support Phone Numbers
- AOL Support Phone Number: 1-800-827-6364. Live AOL customer service is available from 8am to 12am EST Monday-Friday, from 8am to 10pm EST Saturday, Sunday closed.
- Netscape ISP Account and Billing Support: 1-866-541-8233. Live AOL customer service is available from 8am to 12am ET Monday-Friday, from 8am to 10pm EST Saturday, Sunday closed.
- Servicio al Cliente y Soporte Técnico en Español: 1-866-885-5117.
- AOL TTY service for the deaf or hard-of-hearing: 1-800-759-3323.
AOL Web Links
- AOL Official Web Site
- AOL Facebook page
- AOL Twitter page
- AOL Twitter Support page
- AOL Instagram page
AOL support email
Below are steps to contact AOL customer service via email:
- Go to the AOL Contact Us page
- Press Sign In (Email Us)
- Fill the form
- Press the “Send”.
AOL Live Chat Support
You can start a chat session with AOL support representative on the site https://help.aol.com/contact by clicking the “Chat Now” button that is in the part of the screen “Sign In to Chat”.
AOL Help Page
You can find more information at AOL Help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Aol contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Aol website.
- Open Aol Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.