Twitter doesn’t have a phone support. You can contact the Twitter customer service by sending a message via Twitter support. Below are steps to contact Twitter customer service via Twitter support:
- Go to the Twitter Contact page
- Select the topic which corresponds to your request. Depending on your topic you will get either a form where you can fill you request details or a help page where you can read more information about your topic.
- For news and updates from Twitter support click “Follow @TwitterSupport”
Twitter Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Twitter customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Twitter Support Phone Numbers
- Twitter doesn’t have phone support.
- Twitter Corporate Headquarters: 1-415-222-9670. The number is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Twitter Web Links
Twitter support email
Twitter doesn’t offer live customer support via e-mail. The best way to contact Twitter is to send a message via Twitter support contact page.
Twitter Live Chat Support
Twitter doesn’t offer live customer support via live chat. The best way to contact Twitter is to send a message via Twitter support contact page.
Twitter Help Page
- You can find more information about Using Twitter at Twitter Using Twitter page.
- You can find more information about Managing Your Account at Twitter Managing Your Account page.
- You can find more information about Safety and Security at Twitter Safety and Security page.
- You can find more information about Rules and Policies at Twitter Rules and Policies page.
How do I speak to a live person if Twitter contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Twitter website.
- Open Twitter Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.