Below are steps to contact Avis customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-352-7900
- Press 1 (If your rental has taken place in the USA or Canada)
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Avis
Avis Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you’re calling to make a new reservation or have a reference to a future reservation for which the car has not yet been picked up
- Press 2 if you’re calling regarding a rental in which you already picked your car and have not yet returned your car
- Press 3 if you’re calling with a billing question, regarding a completed rental
- Press 7 to repeat this menu
Avis Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Avis customer service is available from 7.30am to 7.30pm on Monday-Sunday.
Avis Support Phone Numbers
- Avis Support Phone Number: 1-800-352-7900. Live Avis customer service is available from 7:30am to 7:30pm on Monday-Sunday.
- Avis Rates and Reservations: 1-800-633-3469.
- Avis.com Assistance: 1-800-230-4898.
- Avis Car in the Shop?: 1-866-607-1403.
- Avis Profile Setup/Assistance: 1-800-722-5909.
- Avis Car Sales: 1-833-836-6630.
- Avis Privacy: 1-866-284-7669.
Avis Web Links
- Avis Official Web Site
- Avis Facebook page
- Avis Twitter page
- Avis Youtube page
- Avis Instagram page
- Avis Pinterest page
- Avis Linkedin page
Avis Mailing Addresses
PO Box 409309
Atlanta, GA 30384-9309
Avis support email
E-mail customer service is not available from Avis. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-352-7900 and follow instructions above.
Avis Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Avis. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-352-7900 and follow instructions above.
Avis Help Page
You can find more information at Avis help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Avis contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Avis website.
- Open Avis Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.