Below are steps to contact Con Edison (ConEd) customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-752-6633
- Press 1 (For English)
- Press 3
- Say “I don’t have it”
- Say “Something else”
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Con Edison
Con Edison Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you have an electric outage, gas leak, steam emergency, or hazardous condition
- Press 2 if you’re calling to verify a field employee’s credentials
- Press 3 for anything else
Con Edison Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Con Edison customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Con Edison Support Phone Numbers
- Con Edison Support Phone Number: 1-800-752-6633. Live Con Edison customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Con Edison Bill Pay by Phone Number: 1-888-925-5016
- Gas Emergency and Electric Emergency: 1-800-752-6633.
- Steam Emergency: 1-800-914-9112.
- Telecommunications for the Deaf (TTY): 1-800-642-2308.
ConEd Web Links
- Con Edison Official Web Site
- Con Edison Facebook page
- Con Edison Twitter page
- Con Edison Youtube page
- Con Edison Linkedin page
Con Edison Mailing Addresses
P.O. Box 138
New York, NY 10276-0138
Send legal documentation to:
Consolidated Edison of New York, Inc.
Att. Law Department
4 Irving Place RM 1875
New York, NY 10003
ConEd support email
You can send an e-mail to Con Edison Email Customer Support here by clicking the “Email” button.
Con Edison Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from ConEdison. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-752-6633 and follow instructions above.
Con Edison Help Page
You can find more information at ConEdison help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Coned contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Coned website.
- Open Coned Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.