Below are steps to contact Bed Bath & Beyond customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-462-3966
- Press 0
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Bed Bath & Beyond
Bed Bath & Beyond Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 for existing orders.
- Press 2 for new orders.
- Press 3 for gift registry.
- Press 4 for Beyond+.
- Press 5 for automated help with gift cards or store locator.
- Press 0 to speak with representative.
- Press 9 to repeat these options.
Bed Bath & Beyond Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Bed Bath & Beyond customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Bed Bath & Beyond Support Phone Numbers
- Bed Bath & Beyond Support Phone Number: 1-800-462-3966. Live Bed Bath & Beyond customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Bed Bath & Beyond Web Links
- Bed Bath & Beyond Official Web Site
- Bed Bath & Beyond Twitter page
- Bed Bath & Beyond Youtube page
- Bed Bath & Beyond Instagram page
- Bed Bath & Beyond Pinterest page
Bed Bath & Beyond support email
Bed Bath & Beyond Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Bed Bath & Beyond Contact page by clicking the “Start a Chat” button. Chat is available from 9am to 11:59pm EDT Monday-Friday, from 9am to 9pm EDT Saturday-Sunday.
Bed Bath & Beyond Help Page
You can find more information at Bed Bath & Beyond Help Center page.
How do I speak to a live person if Bed Bath Beyond contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Bed Bath Beyond website.
- Open Bed Bath Beyond Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.