Below are steps to contact Ultra Mobile customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-777-0446
- Press 0
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Ultra Mobile
Ultra Mobile Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 if you are an existing customer.
- Press 2 to activate a SIM card.
- Press 0 to speak to an agent or help with set up.
Ultra Mobile Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Ultra Mobile customer service is available from 6am to 6pm PST Monday-Sunday.
Ultra Mobile Support Phone Numbers
- Ultra Mobile Support Phone Number: 1-888-777-0446. Live Ultra Mobile customer service is available from 6am to 6pm PST Monday-Sunday.
- From your Ultra Phone: 611.
- Access your voicemail: 1-855-616-9530.
Ultra Mobile Web Links
- Ultra Mobile Official Web Site
- Ultra Mobile Facebook page
- Ultra Mobile Twitter page
- Ultra Mobile Instagram page
- Ultra Mobile Linkedin page
Ultra Mobile Mailing Addresses
An error on my bill or questions about my service:
Consumer Affairs Branch,
505 Van Ness Avenue, Room 2003,
San Francisco, CA 94102
Ultra Mobile support email
Ultra Mobile support: [email protected]
Ultra Mobile Live Chat Support
You can start a live chat with customer support at Ultra Mobile Support page by clicking the orange button.
Ultra Mobile Help Page
You can find more information at Ultra Mobile Help Center page.
How do I speak to a live person if Ultra Mobile contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Ultra Mobile website.
- Open Ultra Mobile Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.