Below are steps to contact Booking.com customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-888-850-3958
- Press 4 or stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Booking.com
Booking.com Voice Main Menu
- Press 1 to cancel your reservation
- Press 2 if you would like to know the status of your reservation
- Press 3 for payment status or credit card related questions
- Press 4 for any other questions
Booking.com Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Booking.com customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Booking.com Support Phone Numbers
- Booking.com Support Phone Number: 1-888-850-3958. Live Booking.com customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Booking.com International customer service number: 1-917-421-7237. Live international Booking.com customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Booking.com Web Links
- Booking.com Official Web Site
- Booking.com Facebook Support page
- Booking.com Twitter Support page
- Booking.com Youtube page
- Booking.com Instagram page
- Booking.com Linkedin page
Booking.com Mailing Address
Booking.com Head Office:
1017 SG Amsterdam
Booking.com support email
Booking support E-mail: [email protected].
Booking.com Live Chat Support
Live customer service chat is not available from Booking.com. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-888-850-3958 and follow instructions above.
Booking.com Help Page
You can find more information at Booking.com Help Page.
How do I speak to a live person if Booking Com contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Booking Com website.
- Open Booking Com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.