Below are steps to contact Healthcare.gov customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-318-2596
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Healthcare.gov
Healthcare.gov Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Healthcare.gov customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Healthcare.gov Support Phone Numbers
- Healthcare.gov Support Phone Number: 1-800-318-2596. Live Healthcare.gov customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- TTY: 1-855-889-4325. Live Healthcare.gov customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Questions about SHOP coverage, enrollment, or renewal: 1-800-706-7893 (TTY: 1-888-201-6445). Live customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Contact the SHOP Call Center: 1-800-706-7893. Live Healthcare.gov customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Healthcare.gov Web Links
- Healthcare.gov Official Web Site
- Healthcare.gov Facebook Support page
- Healthcare.gov Twitter Support page
- Healthcare.gov Youtube page
Healthcare.gov Mailing Address
Health Insurance Marketplace:
Attn: Coverage Processing
465 Industrial Blvd
London, KY 40750-0001
Healthcare.gov Support support email
E-mail customer service is not available from Healthcare.gov.
Healthcare.gov Fax number
Health Insurance Marketplace: 1-877-369-0130.
Healthcare.gov Live Chat Support
Live customer service chat is not available from Healthcare.gov. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-318-2596 and follow instructions above.
You can find more information at Healthcare.gov Blog Page.
How do I speak to a live person if Healthcare Gov contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Healthcare Gov website.
- Open Healthcare Gov Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.