Below are steps to contact Chase customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-800-935-9935
- Enter your debit card, account number or user id
- Press 2
- Then press 0
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Chase
Chase Voice Menu
- Press 1 to check for application or help with chase.com or Chase mobile
- Press 2 for credit card loan or credit line information and payment
- Press 3 to open a new Chase account
- Press 4 for the branch and ATM locator or the employee directory
- Press 5 to return to the previous menu or to access your checking, savings, CD or IRA account
- Press 0 to speak to a customer service specialist
Chase Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Chase customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Chase Support Phone Numbers
- Chase Support Phone Number: 1-800-935-9935
- Credit card customer service: 1-800-432-3117
- Service on existing accounts: 1-800-935-9935
- Current Chase home equity customers: 1-800-836-5656
- Homeowner’s insurance inquiries: 1-877-530-8951
- Help with existing accounts: 1-800-242-7338
Chase Web Links
- Chase Official Web Site
- Chase Facebook page
- Chase Twitter Page
- Chase Youtube page
- Chase Instagram page
- Chase Pinterest page
Credit One Mailing Address
For Card Payments:
P.O. Box 94014
For General Correspondence:
P.O. Box 15298
Contact Us for Personal Banking:
National Bank By Mail
P O Box 36520
Louisville, KY 40233-6520
Exclusive address for Notices of Error, Requests for Information, and Qualiﬁed Written Requests:
P.O. Box 183166
Columbus, OH 43218-3166
Chase support email
Support email customer service option is not supported by Chase.
Chase Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service option is not supported by Chase. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-800-935-9935 and follow instructions above.
How do I speak to a live person if Chase contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Chase website.
- Open Chase Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.