Below are steps to contact Choice Hotels customer service and get a live person on the phone:
- Dial 1-877-424-6423
- Say “Other options”
- Say “Other services”
- Stay on the line
- After that, the automated phone system will connect you to a live customer service agent from Choice Hotels
Choice Hotels Voice Main Menu
- Say “Book a room”.
- Say “Existing reservations”.
- Say “Choice Privileges programs”.
- Say “Other options”.
Choice Hotels Customer Service Representatives Hours
Live Choice Hotels customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
Choice Hotels Support Phone Numbers
- Choice Hotels Support Phone Number: 1-877-424-6423. Live Choice Hotels customer service is available 24 hours a day seven days a week.
- Vacation Rental Reservations: 1-888-221-6039.
- Customer Relations: 1-800-300-8800.
- Choice Privileges Reservations: 1-800-521-2121.
- Choice Privileges Service Center: 1-888-770-6800.
- Choice Privileges Visa: 1-866-263-2058.
- Barclaycard Customer Service: 1-866-599-5070.
- Group Services & Sports Travel (10 or more rooms): 1-866-351-3033.
Choice Hotels Web Links
- Choice Hotels Official Web Site
- Choice Hotels Facebook page
- Choice Hotels Twitter page
- Choice Hotels Youtube page
- Choice Hotels Instagram page
Choice Hotels support email
Сontact Choice Hotels Customer: [email protected]
Choice Hotels Live Chat Support
Live chat customer service is not available from Choice Hotels. To contact a live customer service representative you need to dial 1-877-424-6423 and follow instructions above.
Choice Hotels Help Page
You can find more information at Choice Hotels help page.
How do I speak to a live person if Choice Hotels contact number is not working?
It is possible that contact number may become disconnected or overloaded when number of calls is just too high. During such events we recommend to use other shortcuts to get help quickly:
- Connect to a live chat on a Choice Hotels website.
- Open Choice Hotels Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other supported social network and send a direct message there.
- If e-mail address is available send an e-mail. It is possible that e-mail may be answered quicker than getting through a phone support and you will have something in written to which you can refer later in your communication.